You must follow these rules at all times while posting on our forums. Please note that these rules can change at any moment in time, so keep an eye out for any rule changes in the Updates area. Please report any member who violate these rules at anytime.
1. Treat all members with respect. We welcome people of all walks of life and we want to provide a friendly, chill community for all. This is a no bully zone! Any member who violates this rule will be banned from the forums indefinitely.
2. We do not allow any sites that violate DMCA laws, promote hate speech, contain illegal material such as hacking information, warez, cracked software, or contain inappropriate material. The topic containing the link to illegal material will be locked, and you may be suspended if you try to promote the site again.
3. Please try to keep all posts on topic, and all topics in the correct subforum. We want the site to be easy to navigate, so new members can find any information they're looking for. Also use the search feature to see if your topic has already been posted.
4. Please do not backseat moderate on any part of the site. Always use the report button if you think someone is breaking a rule. Also please do not ask to be staff. When the need for new staff members appear, a new topic will be created.
5. You must be staff on any site you are promoting. Sharing links to websites you don't own or are not part of the staff team is prohibited. You are also allowed to promote multiple sites. A new topic must be added for each site you are promoting.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and remember to stay chill!
Last edited by Ravenfreak; 03/06/2020 9:28 PM. Reason: Added a new rule.